About the ISPHF Board
Board meetings are the 2nd Tuesday of each month at 10:00 a.m. The meeting usually lasts about 1½ hours.
The board elects its officers for two-year terms.
The Illinois State Police Heritage Foundation Board is comprised of 11 – 18 members appointed for staggered three-year terms and who represent several organizations:
- Association of Black Law Enforcers (ABLE)
- Fraternal Order of Police, Illinois Troopers Lodge #41
- Hispanic Illinois State Law Enforcement Association (HISLEA)
- Illinois State Police Command Officers Association (COA)
- Illinois State Police (ISP)
- Retired State Police Association of Illinois (RSPA)
Additionally, there is a Gold Star Family Member and two At-Large Members.
All Board Members
|First Name||Last Name||Organization||Term Expires*|
|Kathleen||Stevens||Gold Star Family||2021|
*All Terms Expire on December 31 of the year.