We are grateful to active and retired Illinois State Police employees, their families, and friends for all the donations we receive. We also receive support from the community.
All forms of donations are welcome and appreciated!
There are the typical ones such as time and money. But there is also talent, referrals, social media posts, attendance at an event, historical artifacts and information, and encouraging others to support us.
Make a donation
If making a directed donation, please make a note in the memo line “injured officer” or “in memory of a trooper”.
Donations by check can be mailed to:
Illinois State Police Heritage Foundation
P.O. Box 2210
Springfield, IL 62705-2210
Are you an Amazon customer? Now you can help ISPHF!
When Amazon customers shop on smile.amazon.com, the AmazonSmile Foundation will donate 0.5% of the price of eligible purchases to the charitable organizations selected by customers.
For example, if you make a $100 purchase, Amazon will donate 50 cents to ISPHF.
How does it work?
- Sign in to your Amazon account using the amazon.com link.
- Go to the main menu, and scroll all the way down and select “Your AmazonSmile”.
- On the right side of the page, if you have already selected ISPHF, you will see Illinois State Police Heritage Foundation Incorporated, Location: Springfield, IL.
- If you don’t see this, click on the “Change Charity” button.
- Below “Or pick your own charitable organization”, type in “Illinois State Police Heritage” (without the quotes) and click Search.
- Select Illinois State Police Heritage Foundation Incorporated, and click Select.
- Every time you make a new purchase on Amazon, be sure to start at smile.amazon.com!