Spartan Sports Park, Springfield, IL
September 16-18, 2022
Enjoy a weekend of softball with family, friends, and their brothers and sisters from the Illinois State Police!
All ISP sworn and code are welcome to play in the event!
- Each team will be guaranteed a minimum of three games.
- Games will be played starting Saturday morning and finishing by early afternoon on Sunday.
- Please let us know you have a team as soon as possible, so we can make proper hotel arrangements and for the total number of meals needed for the caterer, but no later than August 20th.
- The Crowne Plaza has rooms blocked off for the event.
Friday night, September 16th
- Pre-party with food and drinks provided.
- Coaches meeting at approximately 7PM.
Saturday, September 17th
- Games will be played starting Saturday morning.
- The banquet will be held at the Trooper’s FOP Lodge on Saturday evening. The dinner will again be catered by FEMA’s Catering.
- The auctions and raffles will take place after the dinner.
- If you would just like to attend the banquet there will be a fee of $20 per person for the meal and an arm band for the auctions.
Sunday, September 18th
- Games will finish by early afternoon on Sunday.
During the event, we will be raising money for the ISP Gold Star Families Fund.
This fund will be managed by the ISP Heritage foundation, and in the event an ISP Trooper is killed in the line of duty, the fallen Trooper’s family will have funds available to assist them with travel expenses. This will help to ensure the family members of the fallen Trooper are able to be in attendance when their loved one is memorialized on the National Law Enforcement Memorial.
Please assist us in making this year’s softball tournament a memorable event for all involved!
- We are looking for auction or raffle items to assist with raising money for the Illinois State Police Gold Star Families Fund.
- Any cash donation will be greatly appreciated as well!
- Please make checks payable to the ISP Heritage Foundation, and please write “ISP Softball” in the memo portion of the check. The Heritage Foundation is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization (tax exemption identification number E9944-1462-02).